Clifton School and Nursery
The UK's best independent school for 3-8 year olds is right here in York.
Our next Open Morning will take place on Saturday 6 June 2020.
- Tour the nursery and school buildings.
- Meet the head and all of our class teachers in one morning.
- Find out more about our before and after school care.
- See our menus and enjoy tasters from our dedicated chef.
- View our 47-acre campus, including sports hall, playing fields and swimming pool.
- Learn more about our music, sport, trips and activities.
Children who accompany their parents on the Visit will be able to:
- Try out our wonderful play facilities.
- Choose a book to read in our large library.
- Enjoy juice, fruit and our chef's homemade biscuits.
- See the art and other work displays that our pupils have created.
There will also be a further opportunity to explore Clifton School and Nursery in the autumn, with an Open Morning on Saturday 10 October.
The Open Morning on Saturday 10 October will include Clifton School and Nursery and St Olave's School, and will be open to parents with children wishing to join the schools between the ages of 3 and 11.