Clifton School and Nursery
The UK's best independent school for 3-8 year olds is right here in York.
We will publish details of our next open day here.
- Tour the nursery and school buildings.
- Meet the head and all of our class teachers in one morning.
- Find out more about our before and after school care.
- See our menus and enjoy tasters from our dedicated chef.
- View our 47-acre campus, including sports hall, playing fields and swimming pool.
- Learn more about our music, sport, trips and activities.
Children who accompany their parents on the Visit will be able to:
- Try out our wonderful play facilities.
- Choose a book to read in our large library.
- Enjoy juice, fruit and our chef's homemade biscuits.
- See the art and other work displays that our pupils have created.
Or email the Head's PA, Mrs Caroline Fattorini, with any enquiries.