Clifton School and Nursery
Our next Open Day is on Saturday 9 June.
Clifton School and Nursery offers inspirational teaching and facilities, as well as those extra opportunities to try lots of new things - from swim squad to animation club - that will help your child enjoy every day and learn to make the very most of life.
About Clifton School and Nursery
- parent, baby and toddler groups
- early years education for boys and girls, from rising 3s
- school for boys and girls from five to eight years old
- more than 20 extra activities every term
- before and after school care
- an active parents' social group, running social events
- a pathway to St Olave's prep school and St Peter's senior school
Clifton Nursery and School offers a stimulating setting and environment, with two separate buildings housing our nursery and our school for older children within the glorious campus of St Peter's School, in the heart of York.
We are proud of our fun, happy and vibrant atmosphere, as well as our small class sizes, and iPads and PCs in every classroom.
Working with families
We work with families to give our children everything they need to develop a lifelong love of learning and the confidence to take on new challenges.
Close contact between home and School, quality teaching, exciting, adventurous trips and after school activities enable us to develop well rounded children.
Our Open Day
We would be delighted to show you round our School on our next Open Day so that you can see for yourself how we provide the best possible start to your child’s education.
You and your family are welcome to join families from across the region to:
- tour the nursery and school buildings and outdoor learning and play areas
- meet the head and our class teachers
- find out more about our before and after school care
- view our classroom displays and see the work our children are proud of
- see our menus and enjoy tasters from our dedicated chef
- view our on-site sports hall, playing fields and swimming pool
- learn more about our music, sport, trips and activities
- find out more about our parent, baby and toddler group
- meet current parents and children and other local families
Children who accompany their parents to the Open Morning will be able to:
- try out our wonderful play facilities
- choose a book to read in our large library
- enjoy juice, fruit and our chef's homemade biscuits
- see the art and other work displays that our pupils have created
Enquiries can also be made to Mrs Caroline Fattorini, PA to the Head on 01904 527372 or by email to email@example.com.