St Peter's School Pool Manager
- NPLQ 8th Edition TA (trainer & assessor)
- First Aid trainer & assessor
- Paediatric First Aid trainer & assessor
- Emergency First Aid at Work trainer & assessor
- NRASTC trainer & assessor
- Emergency Defibrillator trainer & assessor
- NPLQ 8th Edition NPLQ Qualification
- CIMSPA Pool Plant Operators qualification
- Education & Training Level 3
- Life Support trainer & assessor
- ASA Level 2 swim teacher
St Peter’s School Health & Safety Coordinator
Jean Illingworth, Chartered Member of IOSH, has over 30 years’ experience of proactive health and safety management, as an in-house manager, and as an external consultant. She has worked extensively in schools and higher education environments, but also in engineering, manufacturing, banking, insurance, food production, and health care, and brings this varied experience to her training.
Jean has vast experience of writing and delivering hard-hitting, thought-provoking, relevant and fun training, and has been involved in the production of award-winning safety training videos, and has designed and delivered national training programmes. She has delivered training one-to-one, in small group and in large auditoriums, with the aim of motivation as well as ensuring understanding and competency through practical exercises.
Jean is the Health and Safety Coordinator at St Peter’s School, York, and will deliver her tailored IOSH Managing Safely course focusing on effective health and safety management within a school environment.
St Peter’s School Catering Manager