St Peter's School
In the Easter term every year, the Careers Department hosts a Futures Fair, which introduces pupils to a wide variety of career and educational pathways.
Our next Futures Fair will be held on Thursday 4 March 2021. Pupils and parents from all schools across York are warmly invited to attend.
The Futures Fair is a fantastic opportunity to explore career options, speak to universities and industry professionals and learn more about future pathways. In 2020, we had over 50 exhibitors as well as 5 talks for pupils and parents to attend including:
- World Class Study in London – delivered by LSE, King's College London, Imperial College London and UCL
- Pathways into Law – delivered by Thomas Bowie from Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- The Scottish degree structure and studying at the University of St Andrews – delivered by the University of St Andrews
- Taking a Gap Year - delivered by Ski le Gap
- The Art of Medicine – delivered by Dr. Nicola Gill, GP and medical educator