St Peter's School
*Please note this page is still under development.
Click image to expand. The above photo shows the 1st XV St Peter's rugby team of the 1913 season. Pictured are: AO Johnson, GF Tendall Esq, RA Harpley, HL Chilman, EP Pattinson, CEH Medhurst, HB Greenwood, H Richardson, G Millhouse, PAW Richards, WN Bryning, WH Haynes, GC West, WR Wray, HW Hussey, D Cluff.
After the War, the School decided to build a new hall to commemorate the fallen and cater for the growing numbers of pupils. Click the below image to see the appeal letter.
The Memorial Hall is now also the site of a commemorative plaque:
Additional pieces include the Roll of Honour, located just outside the Chapel.
And below, the Memorial Tablet in the Chapel.