St Peter's School
In addition to our Chapel services, all pupils, from all day and boarding houses, assemble each Thursday in the Memorial Hall.
As such a busy and active school, joining together allows us to reflect. We celebrate efforts, achievements and new discoveries.
Assemblies are also the place where we explore our school values, relating them to the good and bad events we hear of in the world, as well as to the challenges and opportunities of different points of the academic year.
It is a time for setting shared intentions, reminding ourselves of our purpose in being here, and focusing on what we share in common.
You can read one of our recent Head Master's Assemblies below.
- 27 March - Adapting to new ways of being.
- 20 March - A Message from our Chaplain.
- 13 March - Health Update
- 6 March - The Power of Kindness
- 28 February - Health Update
- 13 February - Valentines Day
- 6 February - Mental Health Awareness Week
- 30 January 2020 - Reflecting on a New Decade
- 5 December 2019 - Advent and the First Feelings of Christmas
- 14 November 2019 - Anti-Bullying Week
- 6 November 2019 - Guy Fawkes’ Day and Remembrance
- 18 October 2019 - Gulliver’s Travels and Brexit
- 11 October 2019 - Mental Health Awareness Day
- 26 September 2019 - European Day of Languages
- 19 September 2019 - 10,000 Hours
- 12 September 2019 - Think Before You Open Your Mouth
- 5 September 2019 - The Year Ahead
- 6 June 2019 - My Grandfather’s Kit Bag
- 9 May 2019 - Those Who Want To, Are Able To
- 25 April 2019 - Success, Team Work and Keeping Your Dreams
- 21 February 2019 - The Power of Perception
- 14 February 2019 - All You Need Is Love
- 7 February 2019 - Listen to the Universe
- 24 January 2019 - Life Moves Pretty Fast