School uniform can be purchased online from our suppliers ‘School Blazer’. Orders may be placed online or by telephone. All garments arrive fully name-tagged. Please allow six working days for goods to arrive.
Orders may be placed online or by telephone. Further details about how to order and FAQ’s can be found here.
Please be aware
- Schoolblazer have temporarily suspended the name tape service. This is to reduce the need for handling goods which could cause safety issues and delays to your order. As a goodwill gesture name tapes will be included in your basket for all parents at no cost. You can then apply them to garments
Nearly New Shop
The Nearly New Shop is run by parents on a voluntary basis and sells uniforms second-hand but in nearly new condition.
80% of the price of the clothing sold is returned to the seller, and the remaining 20% is donated to the Schools for purchasing items or funding projects.
At the moment (again due to government guidelines and safety measures) there are no plans to open this over the summer. This will be reviewed and if we are able to open safely we will communicate this with parents.