This up-to-date IOSH accredited course is intended to give senior and middle management an overview of health and safety requirements and the skills and confidence for effective day to day management of health and safety. This practical course will be tailored to a School environment.
What does the course offer?
This two-day, non-residential course provides delegates with:
- An understanding of UK civil and criminal law and responsibilities for health and safety
- Knowledge of workplace hazards, and understanding of how to assess and control risks
- The confidence to fully investigate incidents and identify preventative measures
- An understanding of managing and measuring health and safety performance
- An IOSH accredited qualification
Who leads the course?
The course will be presented by Jean Illingworth of Illingworth Safety and Training Professionals. As a Chartered Member of IOSH, Jean has over 30 years’ experience of health and safety management, as an in-house manager, and as an external consultant. She has worked extensively in schools and higher education environments (and is currently the health and safety coordinator at St Peter’s), but also in manufacturing, engineering, banking, and food production, and brings her first-hand experience to this thought-provoking training.
How much is it and how do I book my place?
The cost is £250 which includes training, assessment, certification, refreshments and lunch. To book please contact Rebecca Lee-Bursnall at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01904 527362.