We are proud to be rated as excellent by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) for the quality of our pupils’ academic and other achievements, along with their personal development.
St Peter's School undergoes regular inspections by the ISI. You can read our latest reports below:
- St Peter's School Educational Quality Inspection Report April 2017
- St Peter's School Focused Compliance Inspection April 2017
- St Peter's School Regulatory Compliance Inspection March 2022
- Older reports are available on request.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Privacy notice for Parents and Pupils
- Parental Complaints Policy and Procedures
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Careers Education and Guidance Policy
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Privacy Notice for Alumni
- Privacy Notice for Lettings
The following policies are also available on request from the Head’s PA:
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Bursary Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability Policy
- EAL Policy
- Visits and Trips Policy
- Expulsion, Removal and Review Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- PSHEE Policy
- Recruitment, Selection and Disclosure Policy and Procedure
- SEN Policy
The number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year is available on request from the Head’s PA. Please contact Mrs Charlotte McTurk, at [email protected].
If you would like to make a Subject Access Request to St Peter’s School, please click here.