St Peter's 13-18 Tuition Fees 2023-24
|Sixth Form||Third to Fifth Form(Y9-Y11)|
|Part-Time Boarder (Term)||£10,720|
|Part-Time Boarder (Annual)||£32,160|
|Full UK/EEA Boarder (Term)||£12,555||£12,440|
|Full UK/EEA Boarder (Annual)||£37,665||£37,320|
|Non-EEA Boarder (Term)||£13,530||£13,410|
|Non-EEA Boarder (Annual)||£40,590||£40,230|
- Music Tuition: individual lessons £33.50 per 40 minutes. Instrument hire @ £37 per term
St Peter's 8-13 Tuition Fees 2023-24
|J4 & J5(Y7 & Y8)||J3 (Y6)||J1 & J2(Y4 & Y5)|
|Weekly Boarder (Term)||£9,540||£8,635|
|Weekly Boarder (Annual)||£28,620||£25,905|
|Full UK/EEA Boarder (Term)||£10,595||£9,600|
|Full UK/EEA Boarder (Annual)||£31,785||£28,800|
|Non-EEA Boarder (Term)||£11,430||£10,380|
|Non-EEA Boarder (Annual)||£34,290||£31,140|
- Music Tuition: Individual lessons £33.50 per 40 minutes. Instrument hire @ £37 per term
- Flexible boarding: £65 per night (minimum 2 nights per week, half termly commitment)
St Peter's 2-8 Tuition Fees 2023-24
|Year 3||Reception & Years 1 & 2||Nursery|
|Full time (Term)||£3,840||£3,570||£3,190|
|Full time (Annual)||£11,520||£10,710||£9,570|
- Music Tuition: individual lessons £25 per 30 minutes. Instrument hire @ £37 per term
Tuition fees include the costs of stationery and textbooks. Lunches are included in day fees.
- There are no compulsory extras except for the cost of public examination fees and an associated 8% administration fee.
- As all lessons at St Peter’s are conducted in English, English as an Additional Language (EAL) lessons are payable by the parents as a mandatory extra where the School determines that the pupil require additional support in this area. The charge for these is £35 per lesson which will be added to the school bill.
- Cleared funds must be received by the School no later than 10 calendar days before the commencement of the School term to which they relate. If the due date falls on a public holiday or a weekend, payment must be made no later than the working day immediately prior to the due date. An interest charge of 10% pa is made on overdue accounts.
- The withdrawal of a pupil from the School or a change from boarding to day status requires a full term’s notice in writing and is subject to prior agreement with the Head Master. Failing this, a full term’s fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- A 10% reduction in boarding fees is made for the children of serving members of the Armed Forces and FCO in receipt of the CEA
Please see the School's Terms and Conditions for further information about the payment of Fees including extras.
Our Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Bursary or School Office.