We will be holding our next Open Morning on Saturday 10 November 2018.
Our Open Mornings give your family the chance to see what life is like living and learning in the heart of York. You can book your place on this hugely popular event, simply and quickly online. Arrival time is between 08.30 and 09.30.
As lessons take place across St Olave's for our eight to thirteen year old pupils, you can:
- watch subject teaching across all year groups
- see our wonderful facilities
- meet the Master, Andy Falconer
- take a tour of Wentworth Boarding House and hear about our flexible, weekly and full boarding options
- learn more about our Growth Mindset ethos and Learning Habits
- find out more about the admissions process
It’s the very best way to understand what makes St Olave’s so special: not just the outstanding learning and sports facilities, but the energy and commitment to learning that fills every classroom, corridor and learning space.
Registering in advance will save you time on the day, and allow you to begin your visit without needing to fill in any paperwork.
Or email the Master's PA, Miss Sara Bath, with any enquiries.